Location: Athens, Greece
Supercell is a mobile game developer with a multi-national, diverse and dynamic workforce. Core to their philosophy is that the best quality of work comes from small teams and that the “best people make the best games” (source: Supercell). For Supercell, creating a working space that inspires creativity and innovation was critical.
Understanding the needs of our client KN Group:
• Delivered a working environment that inspires innovation as it emulates the mobile-first philosophy that is core to its strategy.
• Created an artificial railway network that “runs” inside the company’s workplaces. Each space resembles a “cabin” enabling small teams to work together reinforcing Supercell’s organisational model.
• Took inspiration from some of the major railway stations of Asia (e.g. Moscow-Russia, Doha-Kuwait, Dubai-United Arab Emirates and Beijing-China) reinforcing a vibrant, diverse and multi-cultural environment.
• Created a custom made circular workstation and an enclosed gaming lounge where different development teams can come together, exchange ideas and learn from each other.
• Delivered a high-quality interior that balances creativity with functionality.